Manually select a network
- When you are abroad, your ZTE Blade V9 automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your ZTE Blade V9 set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your ZTE Blade V9 automatically chooses the BASE network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Drag the arrow symbol up.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network & Internet.
- Disable Automatically select network.
- The ZTE Blade V9 is now searching for available networks.
- Tick the desired network.
- The ZTE Blade V9 will connect to the selected network.
- The ZTE Blade V9 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.