- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your ZTE Blade V8 is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your ZTE Blade V8 may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the ZTE Blade V8. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the ZTE Blade V8 to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Advanced settings.
- Optional: choose Back up my data and choose an option.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Optional: tick Erase phone memory.
- Choose Reset phone.
- All data and settings saved on the ZTE Blade V8 will be deleted.
- The ZTE Blade V8 will automatically reset and reboot.
- The ZTE Blade V8 has been reset.