Manually select a network
- When you are abroad, your Wiko U-Feel Lite automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Wiko U-Feel Lite set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Wiko U-Feel Lite automatically chooses the BASE network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose My Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose a SIM card, in this case SIM 1.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Wiko U-Feel Lite is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- The Wiko U-Feel Lite will connect to the selected network.
- The Wiko U-Feel Lite has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.