- To activate BASE Mobile surf & mail (5 or 10) on your prepaid card, text SURF5 or SURF10 to 1914. Within about 1 minute, you will receive a new SMS with the settings. Proceed to step 2.
- No message with settings received? Click here to try a different method (this will open a new window). Enter your mobile phone number, select phone make and type, select WAP, Internet, and then Send. Proceed to step 2.
- Did you receive the settings?
- Open the configuration message for mobile internet. This message can usually be found if you drag down the status bar at the top of the screen.
- To install the configuration message, follow the on-screen instructions. This is usually comparable to choosing Install and then choosing OK.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Wiko U-Feel Lite off and then on again to activate the settings.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to use the internet, click here.
- No internet connection? Click here to verify the settings manually.