- MMS settings can not be sent to your Wiko Rainbow via SMS.
- You can configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Access Point Names.
- If this screen appears, choose an option, in this case SIM 1.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Under Name, enter BASE MMS.
- Under APN, enter mms.base.be (be aware of the dots).
- Choose APN type.
- If this screen appears, tick mms and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, enter mms (Note: in lower case) and choose OK.
- Under Username, enter base.
- Under Password, enter base.
- Scroll down.
- Under MMSC, enter http://mmsc.base.be (be aware of the dots).
- Under MMS proxy, enter 220.127.116.11 (be aware of the dots).
- Under MMS port, enter 8080.
- Under MCC, enter 206.
- Under MNC, enter 20.
- Under Authentication type, tick PAP.
- The Wiko Rainbow has now been configured for use of MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Wiko Rainbow off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your Wiko Rainbow if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.