* When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Wiko Rainbow Jam is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
* Please note: your Wiko Rainbow Jam may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Wiko Rainbow Jam. Make sure you have them at hand.
* If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
* Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
* Select *Next* for step-by-step instructions to reset the Wiko Rainbow Jam to factory settings.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the left.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Backup & reset*.
* Optional: enable *Back up my data*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Choose *ERASE EVERYTHING*.
* All data and settings saved on the Wiko Rainbow Jam will be deleted.
* The Wiko Rainbow Jam will automatically reset and reboot.
* The Wiko Rainbow Jam has been reset.