* Your Wiko Lenny 3 automatically joins the fastest data connection available. In some situations, you may want to switch to 2G, 3G or 4G. To manually select the connection type, follow these steps.
* *Note*: Switching down to either 2G or 3G respectively when in either a 2G only or 3G only coverage area will help save battery life.
* To start using a faster internet connection again, switch back to a higher network mode.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *My Apps*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Mobile networks*.
* Choose a SIM card, in this case *SIM 1*.
* Choose *Preferred network type*.
* The Wiko Lenny 3 has been set to the lowest possible network mode.
* Return to the Start screen.