- Your Wiko Lenny 3 automatically joins the fastest data connection available. In some situations, you may want to switch to 2G, 3G or 4G. To manually select the connection type, follow these steps.
- Note: Switching down to either 2G or 3G respectively when in either a 2G only or 3G only coverage area will help save battery life.
- To start using a faster internet connection again, switch back to a higher network mode.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose My Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose a SIM card, in this case SIM 1.
- Choose Preferred network type.
- The Wiko Lenny 3 has been set to the lowest possible network mode.
- Return to the Start screen.