Xperia XA2 Ultra
Reset to factory settings
- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Choose System.
- Optional: choose Backup for more options.
- Choose Reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- All data and settings saved on the Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra will be deleted.
- The Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra will automatically reset and reboot.
- The Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra has been reset.