- Your Sony Xperia T may need extra settings if you want to use voice mail with your BASE SIM card. In some cases, voice mail is automatically configured upon first use of the SIM card.
- Follow the instructions below for setting up the voice mail number manually.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Go to the Main menu.
* Choose *Call settings*.
* Choose *Voicemail settings*.
* Choose *Voicemail number*.
* Enter +32 486 1919 33, and choose *OK*.
* Choose *OK*.
* On the Sony Xperia T, the phone number set for voicemail is automatically linked to speed dial key 1. This speed dial key is always active. No activation is required.
* Press and hold the 1 key to call your voice mailbox.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- You now have access to your voice mail in Belgium and abroad.