SamsungS7390 Galaxy Trend LiteWi-FiConnect to Wi-Fi network
* In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite.
* The Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
* Choose *Next* for instructions.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Wi-Fi*.
* Enable *Wi-Fi*.
* All available wireless networks within range of your Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite are listed.
* Choose the network you would like to connect to.
* If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within range of the Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite, and choose *Scan*.
* If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose *Connect*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
* Return to the Start screen.