* When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
* Please note: your Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite. Make sure you have them at hand.
* If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
* Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
* Select *Next* for step-by-step instructions to reset the Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite to factory settings.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Backup and reset*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*
* Choose *Erase everything*.
* All data and settings saved on the Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite have been deleted.
* The Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite will automatically reset and reboot.
* The Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite has been reset.