* Start screen.
* Choose the Messaging symbol.
* Choose *Enter recipient*, and enter a phone number, an e-mail address, or (in this case) choose a contact using the contact symbol.
* Choose a contact, and tick it.
* If this screen appears, choose the phone number.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Choose the menu key, and choose *Add subject*.
* Choose *Subject*, and enter the subject.
* Choose *Tap to enter message*, and enter the message.
* Choose the paperclip symbol.
* Choose *Picture*.
* If prompted, choose the location of the pictures.
* To add a sound or video clip, choose the paperclip symbol, choose *Audio* or *Video*, and follow the steps as described to add a picture.
* To send the picture with text, choose *Send*.
* The MMS is sent.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- MMS not sent? Verify your settings here.