* Using the internet with the Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 offers many of the same possibilities as using it with a PC.
* Start screen.
* Go to the Main menu.
* Choose *Internet*.
* The Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 will automatically connect to the internet and open BASE's homepage.
* The default homepage is set to BASE corner, the BASE web address for mobile users. Visit this website for a complete overview of Base's most popular services, tips and promotions for your mobile phone.
* Choose the address bar. Enter http://www.google.co.uk/, the Google web address for mobile users, and choose *Go* to load the website.
* Google is now available for use.
* Choose the menu key, and choose *Add Bookmark*.
* Verify *Name*.
* Choose *OK*.
* The Google bookmark has been added.
* Choose the bookmark symbol next to the address bar.
* Under *Name*, enter a name for the bookmark (in this case The Phone Book).
* Under *Location*, enter the The Phone Bookweb address for mobile users http://www.thephonebook.co.uk/.
* Choose *OK*.
* The Phone Book bookmark has been added.
* Choose The Phone Book to load the website.
* The Phone Book is now available for use.
* Choose the address bar. Enter http://uk.m.yahoo.com/p/news, the Yahoo News web address for mobile users, and choose *Go* to load the website.
* Yahoo News is now available for use.
* To stop using the internet, choose the Home key.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- No internet connection available? Verify your settings here.