* Your Samsung Star may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
* Start screen.
* Select *Menu*.
* Select *Text messages*.
* Select *Text message centre*.
* Select the arrow symbol next to the SMS centre.
* Under *Centre address*, enter +32 486 0000 05.
* Scroll down.
* Under *Name*, enter BASE.
* Select *Save*.
* Select the O symbol next to BASE.
* Return to the Start screen.
* This Samsung Star can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.