- MMS settings can be sent to your Samsung Star via SMS. Click here for instructions.
- You can also configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
* Start screen.
* Select *Menu*.
* Select *Multimedia messages*.
* Under *Set name*, enter BASE MMS.
* Under *Access name*, enter mms.base.be (be aware of the dots).
* Under *Auth type*, select *Normal*.
* Under *User ID*, enter base.
* Under *Password*, enter base.
* Under *Protocol*, select *HTTP*.
* Under *Home URL*, enter http://mmsc.base.be (be aware of the dots).
* Under *Proxy address*, enter 188.8.131.52 (be aware of the dots)*:*8080.
* Select *Save*.
* Select the O symbol next to BASE MMS.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Samsung Star off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your Samsung Star if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.