S3350 Chat 335
- To activate BASE Mobile surf & mail (5 or 10) on your prepaid card, text SURF5 or SURF10 to 1914. Within about 1 minute, you will receive a new SMS with the settings. Proceed to step 2.
- No message with settings received? Click here to try a different method (this will open a new window). Enter your mobile phone number, select phone make and type, select WAP, Internet, and then Send. Proceed to step 2.
- Received settings? Choose the notification, and choose Open.
- If prompted, enter the PIN code 0000, and select OK.
- Choose the configuration message, and choose View.
- Choose Options, Install, and then Select.
- Choose Yes.
- The settings for mobile internet are saved and activated.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Samsung S3350 Chat 335 off and then on again to activate the settings.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to use the internet, click here.
- No internet connection? Click here to verify the settings manually.