- Your Samsung Tab 2 may need extra settings if you want to use voice mail with your BASE SIM card. In some cases, voice mail is automatically configured upon first use of the SIM card.
- Follow the instructions below for setting up the voice mail number manually.
* Start screen.
* Go to the Main menu.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Phone*.
* Choose the menu symbol, and choose *Call settings*.
* Choose *Voicemail settings*.
* Choose *Voicemail number*.
* Enter +32 486 1919 33, and choose *OK*.
* Choose *OK*.
* On the Samsung Tab 2, the phone number set for voicemail is automatically linked to speed dial key 1. This speed dial key is always active. No activation is required.
* Press and hold the 1 key, to call your voice mailbox.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- You now have access to your voice mail in Belgium and abroad.