* MMS settings can be sent to your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 via SMS.
* You can also configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose *Mobile networks*.
* Choose *Access Point Names*.
* Under *Name*, enter BASE MMS
* Under *APN*, enter mms.base.be (be aware of the dots)
* Under *Username*, enter base
* Under *Password*, enter base
* Under *MMSC*, enter http://mmsc.base.be (be aware of the dots)
* Scroll down.
* Under *MMS proxy*, enter 220.127.116.11 (be aware of the dots)
* Under *MMS port*, enter 8080
* Under *MCC*, enter 206
* Under *MNC*, enter 20
* Under *Authentication type*, tick PAP.
* Choose *APN type*.
* If this screen appears, enter mms (note: in lower case) and choose *OK*.
* If this screen does not appear, tick *MMS* and choose *OK*.
* Return to the Start screen.
* To reboot the Samsung Galaxy Note 5, press and hold the power button on the side of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
* The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 will automatically reboot.
* If this screen appears, enter the PIN code and choose *OK*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has now been configured for use of MMS.
* Start screen.
* Switch the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 off and then on again to activate the settings.
* Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
* If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 if you have received the MMS.