J100H Galaxy J1
- Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Samsung Galaxy J1 which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
- Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Samsung Galaxy J1 to the latest software version over the air.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Choose About device.
- If this screen appears, choose an option, in this case OK.
- The Samsung Galaxy J1 is now searching for available updates.
- If this screen appears, the Samsung Galaxy J1 already has the latest software version.
- If this screen does not appear, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose OK and return to the Start screen.