* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose the compose symbol.
* Choose *Enter recipient*, and enter a phone number, or (in this case) choose the contact symbol.
* If this screen appears, choose the phone number.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Choose *Enter subject*, and enter a subject.
* Choose *Enter message*, and enter a message.
* Choose the paperclip symbol.
* Choose an option, in this case *Gallery*.
* Choose an option, in this case *Just once*.
* To add a sound or video clip, choose the paperclip symbol, choose *Audio* or *Video*, and follow the steps as described for adding a picture.
* Choose the send symbol.
* The MMS has been sent.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- MMS not sent? Verify your settings here.