* Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
* Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE to the latest software version over the air.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose *Software update*.
* If this screen appears, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE already has the latest version.
* If this screen is not displayed, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
* Choose *OK*, and return to the Start screen.