* When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
* Please note: your Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE. Make sure you have them at hand.
* If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
* Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
* Select *Next* for step-by-step instructions to reset the Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE to factory settings.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose the *Accounts* tab.
* Choose *Backup and reset*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Choose *Erase everything*.
* All data and settings saved on the Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE have been deleted.
* The Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE will automatically reset and reboot.
* The Samsung Galaxy S 4 LTE has been reset.