SamsungI9300 Galaxy S IIIWi-FiConnect to Wi-Fi network
* In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the Samsung Galaxy S III.
* The Samsung Galaxy S III requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
* Choose *Next* for instructions.
* Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Wi-Fi*.
* Choose *Wi-Fi*, and enable this option.
* All available wireless networks within reach of your Samsung Galaxy S III are listed.
* Choose the network you would like to connect to.
* If no network is found, please check if the network is enabled and within reach.
* If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose *Connect*
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Your Samsung Galaxy S III is now connected to the network.
* Return to the Start screen.