* Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Samsung Galaxy S III which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
* Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Samsung Galaxy S III to the latest software version over the air.
* Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *About device*.
* The software version is displayed.
* Choose *Software update*.
* Choose *I accept all the terms above*, and tick this option.
* Choose *Confirm*.
* Choose *Update*.
* The Samsung Galaxy S III will check for updates.
* If this screen appears, the Samsung Galaxy S III already has the most recent software version. Choose *OK*.
* If this screen is not displayed, an update is available. Follow the on screen instructions to install the update.