- MMS settings can not be sent to your Samsung Galaxy Express via SMS.
- You can configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
* Note: An internet connection is required to send and receive MMS messages. If necessary, in the menu on the left, choose the relevant instructions in order to configure an internet connection for use. Continue with the MMS configuration.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose *More settings*.
* Choose *Mobile networks*.
* Choose *Access Point Names*.
* Under *Name*, enter BASE MMS.
* Under *APN*, enter mms.base.be (be aware of the dots).
* Under *Username*, enter base.
* Under *Password*, enter base.
* Scroll down.
* Under *MMSC*, enter http://mmsc.base.be (be aware of the dots).
* Under *MMS proxy*, enter 188.8.131.52 (be aware of the dots).
* Under *MMS port*, enter 8080.
* Under *MCC*, enter 206.
* Under *MNC*, enter 20.
* Scroll down.
* Under *Authentication type*, tick *PAP*.
* Under *APN type*, enter *mms*. (Note: in lower case)
* Press the menu key.
* The Samsung Galaxy Express has been configured for MMS.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Samsung Galaxy Express off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your Samsung Galaxy Express if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.