- Your Samsung Galaxy S III Mini may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Messaging*.
* Choose the menu key, and choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down
* Choose *Message Centre*.
* Enter +32 486 0000 05, and choose *OK*.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- This Samsung Galaxy S III Mini can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.