* When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Samsung Galaxy S III Mini is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
* Please note: your Samsung Galaxy S III Mini may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini. Make sure you have them at hand.
* If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
* Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
* Select *Next* for step-by-step instructions to reset the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini to factory settings.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Backup and reset*
* Optional: Choose *Back up my data*, and tick this option.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Choose *Erase everything*.
* All saved data and settings on the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini will be deleted.
* The Samsung Galaxy S III Mini will reset and reboot.
* The Samsung Galaxy S III Mini has been reset.