Galaxy S9 Plus
- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Samsung Galaxy S9+ is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your Samsung Galaxy S9+ may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Samsung Galaxy S9+. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the Samsung Galaxy S9+ to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
- Scroll down.
- Choose General management.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- All data and settings saved on the Samsung Galaxy S9+ will be deleted.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9+ will automatically reset and reboot.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9+ has been reset.