* To enable or disable a mobile hotspot via Wi-Fi, follow these step-by-step instructions:
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
* Choose *Mobile Hotspot and Tethering*.
* Choose *Mobile Hotspot*.
* If this screen appears, choose an option, in this case, *Cancel*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Choose the options symbol.
* Choose *Configure Mobile Hotspot*.
* Under *Network name*, enter a name.
* Under *Security*, choose a security option, in this case, *WPA2 PSK*.
* Under *Password*, enter a password (at least 8 characters).
* Enable *Mobile Hotspot*.
* The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus has now been configured for use as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
* Return to the Start screen.