* The Find My Phone feature helps you detect your device's location, in case your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is lost or stolen.
* To learn how to set up Find My Phone, choose *Next* for step-by-step instructions.
* *Note*: Make sure to disable *Find My Phone* when you're sending the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus for repairs.
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Biometrics and security*.
* Choose *Find My Mobile*.
* Enable *Remote controls*.
* Enable *Google location service*.
* Enable *Send last location*.
* Optional: Enable *Remote unlock* and follow the onscreen instructions.
* *Find My Mobile* has been enabled.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Now with the Find My Phone feature enabled, the location of your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus can be identified.
*Note:* don't forget to disable the Find my Phone feature on your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus before sending it for repair.