Manually select a network
- When you are abroad, your Samsung Galaxy S10e automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Samsung Galaxy S10e set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Samsung Galaxy S10e automatically chooses the BASE network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10e is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10e will connect to the selected network.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10e has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.