Connect to Wi-Fi network
- In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the Samsung Galaxy S10.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
- Choose Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
- All available wireless networks within range of your Samsung Galaxy S10 are listed.
- Choose the network to which you want to connect.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within range of the Samsung Galaxy S10.
- If this screen appears, enter the password and choose Connect.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.