* These step-by-step instructions will show you how to block international calls and messages.
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
* If this screen appears, tap the screen.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Enter the code *311*password# and press the phone-symbol.
* The standard password is *0486*.
* You will receive a confirmation message when your request has been processed.
* *Note:* Call forwarding cancels the service call blocking. Only messages will be blocked when call forwarding has been enabled.