- Your Samsung Galaxy Note9 may need extra settings if you want to use voice mail with your BASE SIM card. In some cases, voice mail is automatically configured upon first use of the SIM card.
- Follow the instructions below for setting up the voice mail number manually.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
- If this screen appears, tap the screen.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Choose the options symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Voicemail settings.
- The voicemail number has been set.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- You now have access to your voice mail in Belgium and abroad.