Galaxy J7 (2017)
- Your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
- Choose the options symbol.
- Choose a SIM card, in this case SIM 1.
- Enter +32 486 0000 05 and choose Done.
- The SMS centre has been set.
- Return to the Start screen.
- This Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.