Galaxy A8 (2018)
Manually select a network
- When you are abroad, your Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) automatically chooses the BASE network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
- Choose Network operators.
- Choose a SIM card, in this case SIM 1.
- The Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- If this screen appears, choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) will connect to the selected network.
- The Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.