Galaxy A8 (2018)
- Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
- Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) to the latest software version over the air.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Software update.
- Choose Download updates manually.
- The Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) is now searching for available updates.
- If this screen appears, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
- If this screen does not appear, the Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) already has the latest software version.
- Return to the Start screen.