Block international phone numbers
- These step-by-step instructions will show you how to block international calls and messages.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
- Enter the code *311*password# and press the phone-symbol.
- The standard password is 0486.
- You will receive a confirmation message when your request has been processed.
- Note: Call forwarding cancels the service call blocking. Only messages will be blocked when call forwarding has been enabled.