* Your Samsung Galaxy A20e may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
* Choose the options symbol.
* Choose *More settings*.
* Choose *Text messages*.
* Under *SIM 1*, choose *Message Centre*.
* Enter +32 486 0000 05 and choose *Set*.
* The SMS centre has been set.
* Return to the Start screen.
* This Samsung Galaxy A20e can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.