G930 Galaxy S7
- MMS settings can be sent to your Samsung Galaxy S7 via SMS. Click here for instructions.
- You can also configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mobile networks.
- Choose Access Point Names.
- Under Name, enter BASE MMS
- Under APN, enter mms.base.be (be aware of the dots)
- Under Username, enter base
- Under Password, enter base
- Under MMSC, enter http://mmsc.base.be (be aware of the dots)
- Scroll down.
- Under MMS proxy, enter 126.96.36.199 (be aware of the dots)
- Under MMS port, enter 8080
- Under MCC, enter 206
- Under MNC, enter 20
- Under Authentication type, tick PAP.
- Choose APN type.
- If this screen appears, enter mms (note: in lower case) and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, tick MMS and choose OK.
- Return to the Start screen.
- To reboot the Samsung Galaxy S7, press and hold the power button on the side of the Samsung Galaxy S7.
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 will automatically reboot.
- If this screen appears, enter the PIN code and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 has now been configured for use of MMS.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Samsung Galaxy S7 off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your Samsung Galaxy S7 if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.