* When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
* Please note: your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Make sure you have them at hand.
* If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
* Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
* Select *Next* for step-by-step instructions to reset the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to factory settings.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *General management*.
* Optional: choose *BACKUP AND RESTORE* for more options.
* Choose *Reset*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* All data and settings saved on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge will be deleted.
* The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge will automatically reset and reboot.
* The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge has been reset.