* Your Samsung Galaxy S5 may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose the options symbol.
* Choose *Text messages*.
* Choose *Message centre*.
* Enter +32 486 0000 05 and choose *OK*.
* The SMS centre has been configured.
* Return to the Start screen.
* This Samsung Galaxy S5 can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.