G900F Galaxy S5
- Your Samsung Galaxy S5 automatically joins the fastest data connection available. In some situations, you may want to switch to 2G, 3G or 4G. To manually select the connection type, follow these steps.
- Note: Switching down to either 2G or 3G respectively when in either a 2G only or 3G only coverage area will help save battery life.
- To start using a faster internet connection again, switch back to a higher network mode.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Under NETWORK CONNECTIONS, choose More networks.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 has now been configured to use 2G networks only.
- Return to the Start screen.