SamsungG900F Galaxy S5InternetDisable data roaming
* Using mobile Internet abroad may incur additional charges at a higher rate than in Belgium. For more information, click here.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to disable data roaming.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Under *NETWORK CONNECTIONS*, choose *More networks*.
* Choose *Mobile networks*.
* Untick *Data roaming*.
* Data roaming has been disabled.
* Return to the Start screen.