* When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
* Please note: your Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4. Make sure you have them at hand.
* If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
* Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
* Select *Next* for step-by-step instructions to reset the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 to factory settings.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the menu symbol.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Backup and reset*.
* Optional: tick *Back up my data*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Choose *Erase everything*.
* All data and settings saved on the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 will be deleted.
* The Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 will automatically reset and reboot.
* The Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 has been reset.