C3350 Xcover 2
- To activate BASE Mobile surf & mail (5 or 10) on your prepaid card, text SURF5 or SURF10 to 1914. Within about 1 minute, you will receive a new SMS with the settings. Proceed to step 2.
- No message with settings received? Click here to try a different method (this will open a new window). Enter your mobile phone number, select phone make and type, select WAP, Internet, and then Send. Proceed to step 2.
- Received settings? Select the notification, and press the Open key.
- Press the Install key.
- If prompted, enter the PIN code 0000, and select OK.
- Press the Yes key.
- The settings for mobile internet have been installed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Samsung Xcover 2 off and then on again to activate the settings.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to use the internet, click here.
- No internet connection? Click here to verify the settings manually.