* Your Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Messaging*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Message Centre*.
* Enter +32 486 0000 05, and choose *OK*.
* The SMS centre has been activated.
* Return to the Start screen.
* This Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.