B550H Xcover 550
- MMS settings can not be sent to your Samsung Xcover 550 via SMS.
- You can configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Press the Menu key.
- Select Settings and press the Select key.
- Scroll down.
- Select Network and press the Select key.
- Select Internet profiles and press the Select key.
- Select Create and press the Select key.
- Select Set name and enter BASE MMS
- Select Homepage URL and enter http://mmsc.base.be (be aware of the dots)
- If Proxy is disabled, select Proxy and press the Change key.
- If Proxy is enabled, go to the next step.
- Select Address and enter 188.8.131.52 (be aware of the dots)
- Scroll down.
- Select Port and enter 8080
- Select GPRS settings and press the Change key.
- Select Access name and enter mms.base.be (be aware of the dots)
- Select User ID and enter base
- Select Password and enter base
- The Samsung Xcover 550 has now been configured for use of MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Samsung Xcover 550 off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your Samsung Xcover 550 if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.