SamsungA520F Galaxy A5 (2017) - Android NougatInternetDisable data roaming
* Using mobile Internet abroad may incur additional charges at a higher rate than in Belgium. For more information, click here.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to disable data roaming.
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Connections*.
* Choose *Mobile networks*.
* Disable *Data roaming*.
* Data roaming has been disabled.
* Return to the Start screen.