* When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
* Please note: your Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016). Make sure you have them at hand.
* If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
* Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
* Select *Next* for step-by-step instructions to reset the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) to factory settings.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *General management*.
* Choose *Reset*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Choose *RESET*.
* Choose *DELETE ALL*.
* All data and settings saved on the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) will be deleted.
* The Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) will automatically reset and reboot.